Touchdown in Canada!

After spending two weeks at home with friends and family, it was time to depart on the second big 'adventure' I'd planned for this year. My decision to do a year abroad was one I made back in December last year, when the opportunity to apply to lots of different universities from across the world finally changed from idea to reality once I had been switched onto the 'Economics with Year Abroad' course at Warwick University.

I'll likely write a separate post in near future in more detail about why I did a year abroad, what I'd like to do get out of this experience and how I ended up at Queens University in Kingston, Ontario. I'm aiming to keep this updated every week with a new post about this and a variety of topics!

*That's it for now, but more to come very shortly...* 

Comments